শনিবার, ২৯ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

Weekend Scrapbooking Pleasure |

Success!? I finally got ink for my printer and finished my Board Book.

Creating mini books give me a sense of accomplishment.? I enjoy seeing a finished product that is readily available to share with friends and family.? They make wonderful gifts as well. They?re a project that doesn?t take a long time to complete.? I don?t become bored quickly with the task at hand.

The project I made ? Water Babies ? was created with an old ?Create & Treasure? board book that I had in my stash.

But you could easily create one with chip board or some other foundation material.? Mini Books are only limited by your imagination.

So, I came up with an idea to help you complete a Mini Fun Book of your own.? I created the papers, elements, page templates AND an instructional PDF with information and inspirational page layouts to help you make your own.

Here?s a preview of everything you can get to have a Scrapping Good Time this weekend!

AVAILABLE NOW IN MY SHOPPE

The weekends are a perfect time to work on something crafty like this while hubbs is watching all the college and NFL football games.? I like watching the games too but this is something I can work on while I?m listening/watching the games too!

Throw something in the crockpot and make some fun time for yourself!

Thanks so much for looking.

God Bless??and Have a Creative Day and a Wonderful Weekend!!!!

Cheryl

Share

Source: http://cherylmccainphotography.com/2012/09/29/weekend-scrapbooking-pleasure/

type 2 diabetes occupy congress juan williams victor martinez alcatraz cruise ship martin luther king jr.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন